Monday, February 8, 2010

Pics from Yesterday's Exploits

Nick walked into my sewing room a few minutes ago, took a look around (I expanded my doodle wall a bit) and said "You're so OCD, I love it."  I was confused, but then realized he meant ADD.  That I can't argue with.  Here's the day's rundown: 


Mai's quilt, a quick update.  I did a total of 5 blocks today, and that was enough to mull on.  I'm not sure where I'm going with it, but I have high hopes.  We'll see. 

Soaking the squares for Alishia's quilt so I could take the paper off.  This was the bulk of the day, and it took FOREVER to get done.  My fingers were pruney, but...

Eventually it started coming together. 

A quick close up of Mai's squares, rearranged a bit. 
Some of the paper I took off of Alishia's blocks. 
Taadaa!  All the blocks I have done for Alishia's quilt so far. 

And finally, my two favorite boys, in eerily similar positions. I love these boys.  One of them needs some teeth pulled though...unfortunately, not the human one.  :-(  

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great weekend!  

No comments: