Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Retrospective

So in review, I would have done the borders TOTALLY differently.  I'm going to try really hard not to point out all the little glitches and poor stitching, etc...I'm sure you'll find it on your own lol. 

My next project is going to be another secret project (well, secret from the recipient)...I'm going to make Mai a quilt for her high school graduation in June.  I've already started collecting black and white fabrics, and I'll be looking for a few deep red ones to throw in as well.  I'm thinking I'll just do basic squares...maybe 3x3s...with a couple of borders similar to the ones on your quilt, then red binding.

Also, I sort of want to try doing a quilt sort of like those puzzles you see where the whole picture is made up of hundreds of little pictures...I wonder how I could do that, and what I could use as pictures.  Hmmmm...

No comments: