Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rainy Day Inspiration

It's a pretty nasty day out today, which means I have the whooooollleee day to think about how to make this thing warm and cozy for you. :-)

I'm working on cutting out pieces for the thumb and index finger right now. It's going slower than the previous pieces because these ones I apparently decided to make in weird sizes. Oh well.

This morning I also went to Lowe's to pick up some saw horses and dowels, to make a quilting rack. I had to ask Dad how he made yours, and he suggested this method. I got U-bolts to hold the dowels steady, but I had to sort of modify how I'm going to put it all together. As soon as I find the cord to my camera, I'll post pictures.

Grisgris has become keeper of the fat quarters. He loves curling up right on the fabrics I'm about to use. :-) Pictures of that too, later.

Back to the creativity!

No comments: