I got a new lamp for the sewing room, so I finally have some decent light. I also put up a white board so I can doodle when inspired.
Grisgris, keeper of the fat quarters. He swatted at me when I tried to take them out to work.
The preliminary sawhorse quilting rack setup. I had to add some foam padding to the places where the dowels meet the horses, so they'd stay in place.
It needs a little work, but the idea is there.
All the pieces are cut out! The middle two fingers don't look as bad as I feared, but I still want to do something to pull them out a little more.
The extent of my modeling career. :-)
The end of the day. The main hand is mostly done, while the thumb is still in pieces. Next up: green filler!
So that's it for today. I made some good progress, which is great. It'll be exciting to sew all the chunks together. Might be another week before that happens. I'm glad I got so much out of the way before school started up again. I won't be able to keep up this pace much longer, but I'm not worried about making the Christmas deadline. I can't wait until Christmas. :-)