Starting on the fill. Got the pinky and middle two fingers sewn to the heart and the green. The big triangle gave me some serious issues, but I got it eventually. It ain't pretty (see previous post), but it works. Better than the previous post, promise. Marginally.
Testing out the embroidery pattern and color. I need some stabilizer before I can do it on the actual quilt.
This one's from yesterday...the official first green piece. Grisgris was enthralled too.
As always, he's helpful.
I like how this is coming out. It's sort of like a Monet quilt...you gotta kind of squint your eyes to see the pattern, but it's there. :-P If I get to name this quilting movement, it's going to be called Impressionist Quilting.
I picked up a template today to do some embroidering on the edging. I'm not sure if I'll have time to get to that, but I figured I'd give myself the option if I wanted to. It's just hearts...nothing fancy, but it's pretty anyways.
Class starts tomorrow, so a) I should get to bed and b) I might be less consistent with working on this.
Love you lots! Can't wait til Christmas!!!